Every day of my life is an adventure. From the morning wake-up to the last sigh as he gives himself up for sleep, my little Smidget keeps me guessing. He's a sweet man with a taste for mischief and a big ol' heart full of love. You'll fall in love with him too, if you're not careful!
Thursday, March 17, 2011
We love CHUCKS!
Mama Chuck & Baby Chucks.
They're a happy little family.
They even look good in black & white :D
Mama Chucks sometimes double as Leprechaun Chucks.
OK, so in Safari, the Mac browser, when you mark a page as your favorite (which I have done for this one) it puts a star on the upper right hand corner when the website is updated. So I figured you hadn't updated in a while...and then I came and looked! And you have! So I have to go comment on them all now I guess :)
OK, so in Safari, the Mac browser, when you mark a page as your favorite (which I have done for this one) it puts a star on the upper right hand corner when the website is updated. So I figured you hadn't updated in a while...and then I came and looked! And you have! So I have to go comment on them all now I guess :)
ReplyDeletePS-You should post of the picture of the clean(er) garage next :)
ReplyDeleteI'll take pics after I do some more work in there---like after the yard-sale I'm planning for the first weekend in April :D
ReplyDelete