Every day of my life is an adventure. From the morning wake-up to the last sigh as he gives himself up for sleep, my little Smidget keeps me guessing. He's a sweet man with a taste for mischief and a big ol' heart full of love. You'll fall in love with him too, if you're not careful!
Friday, March 4, 2011
Getting Prepped for Ultrasound...
My gorgeous little bump and my pretty new shirt from Auntie Jenny.
All gussied up for our Ultrasound---
Hair: Done
Makeup: Done
Pretty clothes: Done
Jewelry: Done
Big Ol' Belly: done and DONE!
PS---don't mind Mama's red eye...
sleeping in contacts is such a bad idea
Mama lookin' all pretty because today is a very special day.
Thanks. I actually decided it was one of my favorite shirts when I put it on :D.
Its tight enough that it wouldn't work at 8 months pregnant, but it was PERFECT for the 3-6 months range that is SOOOO hard to find good shirts for (you either look fat because you don't fill them out well enough or you look fat because you decide to wear your pre-pregnancy shirts and it looks like you're a blimp!
You look beautiful and I'm loooving the shirt!
ReplyDeleteThanks. I actually decided it was one of my favorite shirts when I put it on :D.
ReplyDeleteIts tight enough that it wouldn't work at 8 months pregnant, but it was PERFECT for the 3-6 months range that is SOOOO hard to find good shirts for (you either look fat because you don't fill them out well enough or you look fat because you decide to wear your pre-pregnancy shirts and it looks like you're a blimp!