Saturday, March 5, 2011

Ava + Ax = BFFs



Ava, meet Ax. Ax, meet Ava.
Ava, slurp seeds off of Ax's fingers and leave him covered in drool.


Ax, beg for more food to feed Ava.
Ava, give Mama big puppy-dog eyes so she goes and buys another cup.



Ax, proceed to feed her nearly the entire cup of food...
While getting covered in camel spit.

Don't forget to give her a kiss here and there and scratch her fur
and make a date to come back mid-week for more pettins.
Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

  1. Awww, baby's first loooove! Ava is gorgeous :) Love her big eyes! The middle picture with the three of them is adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  2. She is quite pretty for a camel, no? Hehehe.

    Ax LOVED her :D And he kept trying to pet her between her eyes and she kept thinking he was going to put food on top of her head so she'd lean back and lick his fingers up :D

    And I LOVE that picture. I'm so glad I thought to ask them to pose with her---I knew she'd be curious and lean out to see why they turned around :D

    ReplyDelete