Wednesday, March 16, 2011

Bedtime Routine...


Mama feeds the baby and puts him in the tub.
He demands to take his tractor to the tub.
Can't separate a country-boy and his tractor---
even if the "country" is only inherited

BUT, daddy comes home late from work and wants a bedtime snack...
SO, the baby climbs out of the tub and decides to snack with Daddy.
So, he grabs the spoon from his play-kitchen and joins Daddy on the couch.
He takes a BIG bite with his spoon---Daddy is too amused to defend his Pizza.


Daddy decides its better to feed the monsters than have them steal your whole pizza...
The baby is very pleased with this and makes happy cheesy faces.

All is well in the world...

But, bedtime gets pushed back 1/2 hour to RE-clean the baby :D
Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

  1. I LOVE the last picture of Ax! SO precious! But then again, pizza is awesome :) Though if I were AJ I'm not sure I would share... ;)

    ReplyDelete