Monday, March 14, 2011

Mr Gorgeous.


We went to the Moreno Valley Mall on Monday---
He was GORGEOUS and grinning and happy.

Seriously, the kid hadn't been THAT good in MONTHS.
He didn't whine or cry or act up AT ALL.

I was amazed. He was a total sweetie the WHOLE day.
I was beginning to think that he'd been traded for a pod-person.

The crayon on my linoleum that night convinced me he's still his good ol' self.

But--I did learn that a well-rested baby who gets to sleep in
for an extra 2 hours in the car on the way down the hill and then
takes a 2 hour nap on the way back home has a DRAMATICALLY different
disposition than a kiddo who wakes up at 8 after 10 hours of sleep or less
and then decides not to nap because running amok is more fun.

Lets just say, naptimes and later-wake-ups are going to be mandatory!!!
Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

  1. SO CUTE. I think he has the best smile of any toddler I've ever seen! And he always seems to be smiling! Must be because he has such a great mama!

    ReplyDelete
  2. its because he's always getting into trouble--and that's SOOOO much fun :D :D :D

    And because mama does nothing but grin at his antics all day---its either laugh or cry when I have to spend an hour clearing crayon from my linoleum and newly renovated kitchen cabinets :D

    ReplyDelete