Wednesday, March 23, 2011

Easter Basket:

Here's my list of stuff for The Smidget's Easter basket:

1. Candy---not a lot, but a bit.
2. Sidewalk chalk.
3. Big-ass bottle of bubbles.
4. Easter Eggs filled with snacks---
----Goldfish
----Fruit Loops
----Cheerios
----Raisins
----Peeps (2 eggs, 1 peep per).
----Pretzels.
5. Matchbox cars (2-3)
6. A new ball (because he needs more *insert eye roll*)
7. Chocolate Bunny
8. Water gun/shooter.
9. Book??? WHAT BOOK!?! I'd like something Easter/Spring oriented
10. Maybe a new Sippy Cup  (the Thermos kind that keeps stuff cold 12 hours, handy for summer)

What do you think? Anything I should switch out?
Opinions PLEASE!?!

2 comments:

  1. What about "The Tale of Peter Rabbit" or "The Velveteen Rabbit"? Those were crucial to me growing up :) I even had a movie of "The Velveteen Rabbit"!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I don't think he has Peter Rabbit, but I'm 90% sure you got him the Velveteen Rabbit before he was even born :D

    I'll look and buy one or both of those for sure! Thanks!

    ReplyDelete