Wednesday, July 21, 2010

Wild Wednesday

We ran errands this morning and then went to the Water Park!

We were there from 12:00-3:00 and Smidget had SOOO much fun! He met a lil girl (she's 4, her name is Abby) and they played catch and ran/crawled through the sprinklers and shared teddy grahams and jabbered at each other and it was SOOO cute! She has curls and olive skin and is just a beautiful little thing. Ax is a blonde heartthrob and she thought he was super cute too. She played with his toys and talked to him and they shared back and forth until Abby's mom Sara and I were worried they'd fry, so we came home. We traded numbers, so we should be able to get the kiddos together again, maybe next week.

Oh, and Smidget is walking SO much now. And today he walked in SHOES. He actually wore shoes for 2 hours! That may be the longest since he learned to take them off :D

And he says Car and Ball now and he calls Dada "Ayay" (trying to say AJ, I'm assuming :D). Guess I have to make sure I call him Dada more again, haha.

He recognizes more words too, guess I should update my list :D

No comments:

Post a Comment