Smidget had a good day. We hung out and cleaned all morning (after sleeping in until 11!!!) and then went to an appointment at 2:30 with Dada. After our appointment we went to the commissary and bought ALL KINDS of delicious foods for the Smidget. We even got RIPE PEACHES from the commissary (first time in 2 years the peaches there have been even remotely decent). Mmm! Then we came home, put away groceries, and made Katie's Pasta Salad and tossed some chicken in it and watched The Book of Eli with Dada and Jamie Lou while Mama got to drink some tasty mojitos!!! Mmm!
Smidget attracts a lot of attention and I find myself wondering if other mom's have strangers stop them to say "he's just soooo cute!" or whether other mom's hear their kids laugh and turn around and some adult is flirting with him and making faces at him and amusing him! I mean, I know I'm biased, but it always makes me feel extra good about myself (for being an awesome mama :D duh!) and extra proud of The Smidget when people tell me how handsome he is or how happy or sweet or well-behaved.
Holy crap I love that lil man!
He had no nap at all and he was still the happiest kid around. He just munched on a cookie and watched me shop and stared at all the lil girls. As we were checking out the cashier said he was just so happy---i just kept thinking "she should see him on a day when he HAS had a nap!" haha.
Okay, I'm done worshipping at the altar of Smax for today :D
No comments:
Post a Comment