Well, a lot has happened in the last 12 days. I haven't posted because we've had so much going on that I have barely sat down. Crazy times!
Well, Big Daddy and Babushka have left town. Not until after we visited San Diego, went to the zoo, played on the beach, and then came home and did 3206923 Home repair projects. My wonderful in-laws paid for a new water-heater for us, a new ceiling fan in our dining room, installed child locks on all my cabinets, helped keep our house clean while they visited, helped organize the garage, went to the drive-in theater, fixed my toilet handle, and had an amazing time getting to know their grandson.
Of all the people I come into contact with, they are the ones that, I hope, approve of the way I'm raising Smidget. I have a lot of respect for their parenting skills, of course. But, more than that, I have respect for them as people.
And Smidget just thinks they are SO amazing! He loves his Big Dada and Bushka! He likes to sing with them, play ball with them, walk with them, sit with them. He really enjoyed having them to show off for. I swear they were just as impressed with him and in love with him as Dada and I are! Its amazing to know that we created a little person who inspires so much love and goodness in others!
I can't wait to share him with even more people! Like when I visit my Jenny next month! Eep!
And with his Uncle S and Aunt K the week before! its gonna be SOOO much fun!
Hee hee, your comments on my Bumgenius giveaway post made me giggle. Hey I just wanted to tell you to go in and leave 4 more comments so you get an entry for being a sheeple to the WO-man, holding my hand and all that other good stuff. :-D
ReplyDeleteI know I need to make things simpler with a form with checkboxes, but for right now, each separate omment counts as an entry. :-)