Monday, July 19, 2010

Diaper Contest

I'm blogging about cloth diapers. Why? Because I love them!

And my favorite brand (Bum Genius) has come out with a new model...with SNAPS! Which is awesome because The Smidget loves removing velcro, *ahem* I mean hook-and-loop. So, I have been putting my old BG 3.0's on him less and less, even though I love them. The Velcro is wearing a lil and not as sticky as it used to be, so he can pull it off SO fast. Gotta love my lil streaker!

Well, anyway, a certain blogger I know of is doing a give-away for 2 of the new BG 4.0 diapers (one with velcro and one with snaps!!!). I'd love to win it, so in order to get another "entry" I am blogging my tiny cloth-diapering heart out about how awesome it would be if I won :D

I only own two BG 3.0s right now, but I'm hoping to find some friends who are doing a sell-off of some of their old 3.0s so that I can take advantage and get them discounted ;). I love my 3.0s.

Although, I'm debating trying out the Flips and a few others. Right now I only have 3 brands of pocket/AIO diapers (SunBaby, BumGenius, and FuzziBuns---I think. The last ones are hybrid and i got them used so I can't remember the brand, haha).

Anyway, here is the link to the give-away for any of you who are interested in entering for yourselves (or entering for me :D). Enjoy!

The Contest

No comments:

Post a Comment