Monday, February 28, 2011

V-day package ARRIVES!


Can someone explain to him HOW ON EARTH you get the cookies OUT of the box?
He was very distressed about the whole "gimme my cookies" business.
For aw hole minute because mama knows when its time to give in!


Even sickly little men know that cookies make EVERYTHING better :D
Sharing a few Samoas with the Mama.


COOKIE MONSTERS!!!


This is my gorgeous little cookie monster in the first 3T shirt he's ever worn.

A little long, but otherwise it fits GREAT! I predict he'll wear 2T for a few more weeks!
At least until his next growth spurt :D
Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

  1. WOOHOO! So sorry I sent it so late :) Having class/work every day from 8-5 without a break does not make it easy to get to the post office during functioning hours! But I'm glad you finally got it...now hopefully you get the next one soon!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I wouldn't even know what to do with an 8-5 anymore, haha. I'm so spoiled.

    ReplyDelete