Wednesday, February 9, 2011

Fun at the Park.


A little lunch at Jiffy Lube waiting to get Mama's oil changed :D


First time on the big See-Saw at the park. Mama makes him go "ups! ups!"


Playing peek a-boo with Lily


Exploring at the park :D


Since I spent all morning on hold with the bank, DMV, and WIC, and then I had to drag Smidget over to
Jiffy Lube and wait 45 minutes to get my oil changed---

So I made it up to him by taking him to the park---where he met lots of pretty girls and had a great time---
and even tried to run away to play in the sprinklers when they came on.

He wore himself out so perfectly that he passed out ni the 2 mile drive home from the park and slept solidly until dark.
Surprisingly even though he napped late, he still grabbed my hand at 10 mins til his bedtime
and pulled me into his room and climbed into bed and told me "night night."

THAT is the beauty of a schedule :D
Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment