Saturday, February 12, 2011

Pool in Feb???


A little pizza in the pool in February in our underwear in the front yard.
Classy, huh? Oh, well. I couldn't find his trunks that still fit himand the store is 30 mins away...
And they don't have bathing suits out yet...
So a cloth dipe will have to do for now!



Stopping for a little drink (he actually handed me his cup so he could drink out of the pool).
Whatever, it's the same water as in the house...just sandier.
Like we said when I was a kid: "God made dirt and dirt won't hurt"
**this was usually said when we were covered in dirt**


I got him to sit still in my lap for all of 3 seconds...
But I could NOT get him to look at the camera!


Goldfish anyone? Sometimes its necessary to snack in the pool.
Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment