For Smidget's first Valentine's day where he's old enough to really enjoy it,
I got him a 6 pack of helium balloons from the store on base...
It cost me a grand total of $3.15.
Since I got home right at naptime I just waited til he was asleep and then put them in his room
so that he'd wake up and open his eyes and see a big bunch of balloons...
His reaction was AWESOME!!!
He ran out of his room squealing and grinning like a fool and pulling the balloons behind...
And didn't stop for over an hour.

He's a BIG fan of helium balloons.
Like a seriously big fan...
I got him a 6 pack of helium balloons from the store on base...
It cost me a grand total of $3.15.
Since I got home right at naptime I just waited til he was asleep and then put them in his room
so that he'd wake up and open his eyes and see a big bunch of balloons...
His reaction was AWESOME!!!
He ran out of his room squealing and grinning like a fool and pulling the balloons behind...
And didn't stop for over an hour.
He's a BIG fan of helium balloons.
Like a seriously big fan...

No comments:
Post a Comment