Wednesday, September 1, 2010

Its been a while.

So, we're back to trying to get pregnant (again).
I have NO idea if I'm pregnant. I've taken like 10 tests and all of them show what MIGHT be a VERY VERY faint line, but nothing even dark enough to show up in a picture. So, I'm waiting a few days and testing again. Period isn't technically late til Wednesday, so it ain't over til the fat lady sings (or that bitch Aunt Flo shows up).

Symptoms for:
Nosebleeds
Mild nausea (not near as bad as with Ax)
Fatigue/Lethargy
Random bouts of crazy energy
Insomnia
Need to clean my house (nesting usually happens later, but with a toddler might be sooner :D)
Constipation
Lack of appetite/sudden surges of being STARVING
Cravings---dairy. no garlic.
Heightened sense of smell---i smell garlic/onions everywhere. Smelled sprite from 30 feet away at the hardware store today.
Headaches---mild, but regular
Thirsty ALL the time
Timing seems right (ovulated CD11. Did the deed 4 times.)
Possible implantation cramping around 6-8 DPO
Milk production is wonky (Smidget nursing less)
Lower back pain
Smidget wants to lay ON me to go to sleep.
Smidget pets my belly (he's NEVER done this before)
Pregnancy brain---(forgot to rinse conditioner last night. put Smidget to bed with NO diaper on last night, went to run errands and left my front door and screen WIDE OPEN, and other smaller and less noticeable slip ups)
Gassy
Fluid retention (hands and feet swell when I'm super busy)
Breaking out like a 13 year old
MOODINESS OUT THE WAZOOOOOOO!



COME ON POSITIVE TEST!!! THIS IS RIDICULOUS!

No comments:

Post a Comment