Tuesday, September 28, 2010

15 Month Checkup

I AM TAKING A MOMENT TO BRAG---

My son is 15 months and is 32.5 inches tall and 26 pounds.

Apparently my son not only meets or exceeds ALL of the milestones for a 15 month old, but he is meeting (or exceeding) everything for 18 months too.

My doc today told me to call her for his 18 month appointment and she'd answer any questions I have but that if I didn't NEED to bring him in for anything in particular, she'd just see him in 6 months. She said, since he's meeting ALL of those milestones, she sees no reason to drag him in unless necessary.

She was very impressed with his vocabulary and his knowledge of how to open doors and climbing skills and his potty skills. She was even amazed that he is in the copycat stage as well and learns new tasks quickly (flushing toilets, opening baby gates, etc). Seriously, show him something twice and he'll have it mastered by the end of the day.

So I guess I get to feel like a great mom this week!
It never gets old hearing how gorgeous he is or how smart.

Call me biased, but I totally knew he was the smartest and most wonderful baby ever.

:D :D :D

No comments:

Post a Comment