Friday, November 5, 2010

1000 words: updated

1000 words: (updated)

Words he says regularly------
no--------------mama-------------dada------------------yeah
butt-------------sit----------------baby(6.24)------------ball(6.25)
car(7.08)--------AJ(7.08)----------water-----------------night night
hi---------------byebye------------juice------------------water
up--------------down--------------dog(6.26)-------------bird(6.26)
what------------that---------------hot-------------------bite
wowwow--------den (jenny)-------nell-------------------kel
seth-------------i dont know-------go--------------------vroom
rawr------------drink-------------thank you-------------dance
boo-------------trick or treat------puppy----------------yay
wow------------hey---------------ow!-------------------

Thats like 30 words!!!


Words he recognizes/responds in predictable ways to---
toes------------hot--------------- sit (sits)
blow(blows)--- five (high five) --- stand (stands)
no -------------yes--------------- yay
bite----------- drink------------- clap
boob ---------- come -------------home
his name------- ball--------------- car
throw---------- dada -------------
mama help (waits for me to help)
bath----------- book--------------diaper (comes and sits on diaper)
peepee--------- potty-------------bath
poopie--------- mama------------ bye bye (waves)
hi (waves)------dada--------------shirt (puts up arms/ducks head)
come-----------give---------------thank you
share-----------splash-------------wowwow (dances or repeats)
phone----------book--------------night night (climbs in bed)
ice--------------walk--------------berries (blows raspberries)
bang-----------step up-----------kisses (GIVES KISSES!!!)
hugs-----------ducky-------------claw (laughs...its a game we play :D)
catch----------BOO!--------------nap/naptime
eat------------push---------------pants (lifts leg to step into pants)
up-------------down--------------shoes (puts up foot for shoe)
close-----------open---------------socks (puts out foot for sock)
jammies-------car----------------outside
stinky---------smell--------------eye
head-----------butt---------------wipe
flush-----------toy---------------left
right-----------look--------------stop
wait----------not now------------juice
milk-----------spray-------------wash
brush---------climb--------------chair


SIGNS HE DOES---
Give (reaches up hands together and opens and closes them)
Pick me up (reaches up hands apart)
Bye (opens and closes one hand)
Points
Nods
Shakes head no

There are definitely more words he says that I'm not thinking of, I'll try to add them as I think of them. And there are a few more he recognizes I'm sure. And he does a BUNCH of his own (self designed) signs, but I can't remember them off the top of my head


ALL THE NEW ONES SINCE MY LAST UPDATE ARE IN RED!

No comments:

Post a Comment