We're still down to just the nursing session right before bed.
If I don't wind up pregnant this month we'll be dropping that nursing session too. He's getting much better about falling asleep without nursing, but he does start to want to nurse when he gets tired in the evening, so when his naps are short he's more cranky in the evening because he gets tired earlier. USUALLY if I feed him dinner on time he does okay because he gets occupied by eating and then taking his bath and then putting on jammies so that he stays distracted and entertained until bedtime.
We'll find out in about 2 weeks whether he is getting weaned in October or in December (if I get pregnant I will continue to let him nurse until he is 18 months, which was my goal).
I just know I'll be handling nursing and weaning a bit differently next time! Although, I'll probably nurse until at least 12 months again.
He sleeps SOOO much better now!
Now I just need to get rid of that last feeding and get him OUT of my bed! :D
No comments:
Post a Comment