Friday, November 5, 2010

An amazing little man

My son is SUCH a character! He wants to help Mommy ALL the time! Yesterday he decided to help me mop. I started out with a mop and bucket and he stole my mop and was dipping it and then dragging/pushing it around the room grinning like a maniac. After I gave up on using the mop I grabbed my scrub brush and a few rags and decided to scrub on hands and knees (I HATE LINOLEUM!) and got started like that. He continued to push the mop for a few more minutes before he decided the broom wanted to play too. After he got bored with the broom he discovered that I had rags in my bucket of soapy water (and BUBBLES!!!) so he decided to grab my rag and let it drip over the bucket and then rub it on the floor. It didn't take long for him to decide to not let it drip and to just squeeze it onto my floor. It was a huge wet mess in the floor and he was quickly covered! Then when I needed the rag he started doing the same with my scrub brush!

FINALLY---when I took the scrub brush back he decided to start picking up the rag (sopping wet from the bucket) and shaking it EVERYWHERE. It was pretty funny and stinking adorable, but mopping took about 10x longer than it should have.

But with all that water everywhere and the scrubbing, my floors are SPOTLESS! I'd eat off of that! :D

No comments:

Post a Comment