Tuesday, June 29, 2010


That is one VERY tired man. I was laying in the bed with him and he was just laying beside me. When I tried to get up to go pee, he started trying to latch to nurse. So, I rolled over with my back to him but didn't move so that he'd be comforted by my presence and when he fell back to sleep I could move. Well, he sat straight upright and whined for a couple of seconds then laid back down the opposite way (with his head toward my feet) and tried pulling at my shorts and latching onto my buttcheek. Of course, there is nothing to latch on to and when he didn't find a nipple on my butt he fell instantly asleep. Aparently just the thought latching on to anything large and round will do the trick because he fell asleep gripping the leg of my shorts with half my butt cheek hanging out.

When I got up a couple of seconds later, this is how he was sleeping.
Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

  1. hahaha what time of day was this?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thats around like 8 or 9 am. Somewhere between those two.

    ReplyDelete