I last posted on Saturday the 19th. Lots has happened since then.
Sunday was Hubby's second father's day. Smidget got him a card, a baseball cap/t-shirt that said World's greatest Dad and a pair of sunglasses (since Dada managed to break his old ones playing basketball). The boys spent the day vacuuming the couch and eating and lounging together. Then we skipped church because Smidget was still throwing up and pooping a lot and upset---so we went and got some pizza from Pizza Hut and came home and gorged ourselves while watching TV---we even let Dada control the remote :D
Then came Monday, which I spent with the Wonderful Miss Betty. We met up around 11am to take the boys to the pool. We stayed there until around 2pm and then packed them up and headed out to Foster's Freeze for some greasy food and a milkshake. It wasn't cheap, but it was tasty---too greasy for regular consumption, though. But their milkshakes are tasty! Then, I dropped them off at home and headed home to my Hubby. We wound up immediately leaving to go help Miss Jamie and Mr Mike move their things across base to their new house. We basically just helped with the big furniture and heavy boxes, but we were there until 11pm working. Smidget mostly slept the whole time or found dust bunnies :D
Tuesday rolled around and I had to head out to go buy a fan belt for the Swamp Cooler that had died on Friday. I bought the parts and then decided to take Smidget to the park for some picture times. I got a lot of great shots. And, I learned that Smidget knows how to go down a slide by himself...ON HIS BELLY! It was sooo cute! He also really REALLY likes playing with much older kids and following them around. He chased this one little boy around and around and around. The kid's name was Matt and when we left he gave Smidget a hug and a kiss and said "you're a nice baby" haha. It is strange to me that a 4 year old thinks of him as a baby and I think of him as a big boy, haha. Then, I was called in to close a Pampered Chef show and then run over to help Miss Stephanie and Mr Joshua pack their belongings into the U-Haul for their move to SD. So we got them on their way with as little hassle as possible, but didn't get out of there until 11pm again. Yet another night of no sleep.
Wednesday was pretty boring. I just sat around catching up on sleep and cleaning. After Smidget being so sick from Friday night til Tuesday night, I realized I'd had like 4 hours of sleep total in that time---so Smidget and I took ridiculously long naps on the couch :D NCIS, Bones, and House kept me company as well as my little man who snuggled me all day.
Thursday (today) was uneventful too. I just ran over to hang out with Betty around 10am and wound up letting the boys play in the pool from 10:30 or so until 1pm when we dried them off and put Monster down for his nap and I took Smidget home (after a quick trip through the bank drive through to deposit checks). He slept an hour before I had to pick him up and HOLD him to let him nurse and sleep. Then I got him to go back down for another hour while I cleaned the kitchen. Now its midnight and I desperately need to clean my house---but I'm going to go finish reading my book and have a big glass of tea before I get started. Not planning on going anywhere tomorrow, so I have all day to get the house cleaned up for company!
PICS TO COME!! UPLOADING NOW!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment