While Mama was distracted getting ready to go run errands,
a certain little boy asked to "wash" his hands.
Being as he asks this 10x a day, I figured it was safe enough.
So, I stuck him on the counter and let him wash his hands
in the bathroom sink while I ran into the bedroom
to throw on some clothes.
When he is done playing in the water he asks to get "down"
so I knew he wouldn't get hurt up there...
But, when I came back I didn't find him soaking my bathroom floor...
I found him coating his face in 9 layers of makeup!!!
My mascara and concealer met their match!
a certain little boy asked to "wash" his hands.
Being as he asks this 10x a day, I figured it was safe enough.
So, I stuck him on the counter and let him wash his hands
in the bathroom sink while I ran into the bedroom
to throw on some clothes.
When he is done playing in the water he asks to get "down"
so I knew he wouldn't get hurt up there...
But, when I came back I didn't find him soaking my bathroom floor...
I found him coating his face in 9 layers of makeup!!!
My mascara and concealer met their match!

No comments:
Post a Comment