This was freaking AH-MAY-ZING!
My client didn't get ahold of me to tell me that she couldn't make it to a shoot.
So, while I was waiting on her to arrive (for an hour)
I ran into the restaurant/bar at the Inn and had myself a cold beverage.
They don't give free water to non-customers, so I ordered a margarita.
That was amazing and made with fresh squeezed citrus,
so, after I'd been waiting 45 minutes, I ordered a Pina Colada.
BEST DECISION EVER.
Seriously. It was fantastic.
Miss Jennifer--be prepared because I am taking you to the Inn
and we are going to get ridiculously hammered off of these!!!
NOW GET YOUR ASS HERE NOW!!!
My client didn't get ahold of me to tell me that she couldn't make it to a shoot.
So, while I was waiting on her to arrive (for an hour)
I ran into the restaurant/bar at the Inn and had myself a cold beverage.
They don't give free water to non-customers, so I ordered a margarita.
That was amazing and made with fresh squeezed citrus,
so, after I'd been waiting 45 minutes, I ordered a Pina Colada.
BEST DECISION EVER.
Seriously. It was fantastic.
Miss Jennifer--be prepared because I am taking you to the Inn
and we are going to get ridiculously hammered off of these!!!
NOW GET YOUR ASS HERE NOW!!!

No comments:
Post a Comment