Wednesday, July 11, 2012

The best feeling ever!

I started out at 171.
Today, I weigh 144!!!

19-24lbs until my goal. When it was 50lbs, it seemed completely impossible. But now, 27lbs from my original weight, I see the light at the end of the tunnel. I would love to be 120-125 again (what I weighed when I went to college). And I'm going to get there! My first goal is to get to 135 by the time my Hubs gets back from deployment (9lbs in 1-2.5 months or so, so totally possible). Then lose the last 10 by letting my sexy, muscular, ridiculously hot Marine husband work out with me (P90X, HERE I COME!)---His body fat is like 7% or less and he's RIPPED, so its going to be AMAZING to not feel like a tub of lard when we're naked together!

When I broke through the 150 barrier, I CRIED.

Today, when I saw 144 on the scale, I did again.

If I do this EVERY time I cross a 5lb goal, my Husband is going to make fun of me---ya know, right after he finishes drooling and humping my leg

BEFORE and CURRENT pics below...although the iPhone app won't let me post them in order!

1 comment: