So, we have 3 dogs here currently. My dog, Bandit, the in-laws dog, Cody, and my brother-in-law's dog, Reno. We keep their treats in the pantry where we also keep Smidget's snacks.
So, today, my MIL was giving out treats to the dogs and she had 4 dogs lined up in a row ready to accept them. Yes, four. One of them had no fur and looked suspiciously like Smidget squatting on his haunches. So, she commanded the dogs to "Sit!" and all four did. Then she gave them each a treat (3 got Beggin' Strips and the one little fur-less one got a goldfish cracker).
My kiddo sure is silly.
When the dogs start barking at a fox in the back yard in the evening, he runs right over and stands in the midst of them (he's similar height to two of them) and barks and barks right along side them.
As a baby he ate out of their dog bowls too, if I didn't watch him like a hawk.
All in all, I think my child thinks he's a puppy.
I can live with that ;)
No comments:
Post a Comment