Sunday, January 9, 2011

3.5 weeks!




I realise that I don't have a "belly" yet per-se, but with both of my previous pregnancies I did pictures starting from the day I found out. When I found out I was 3 weeks and 1 day. I didn't take pictures of my belly until today, so I will take them today at 3 weeks 3 days and then again at 4 weeks and every week after that. I knwo there won't be much to see for these first few weeks, but it'll be fun to compare them later and say "I started showing at __ weeks" or "look how much smaller I was with Smidget than I am now even though I'm just as far along in both pics!"

Oh, and I wanted to share the two beautiful pink lines I got this morning. YES I'm still taking tests---because I already bought them and they'll expire before I use them again, so WHY NOT :D
Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment